How Do You Make Goose Jerky? Reference.com
31/10/2013 · As others have said, it's great to cook by itself, but also fun to have some sticks to take out in the blind with you and give away to your hunting buddies. I also recommend goose jerky if you are looking for other ways to use your harvest.... See more What others are saying "Traeger smoked jerky recipes have a wonderful flavor infusion, it’s simple to make loads of beef jerky recipes with an elevated grill rack, give this deer jerky recipe the perfect teriyaki flavor jerky by smoking it over a natural wood fire."
Goose Jerky IAWaterfowlers
Kill a bunch of geese in the early season? Make jerky! Mix the marinade ingredients. Pour over the sliced goose. Marinate in the refrigerator for 24-36 hours. Dry in a dehydrator, smoker or oven at the lowest setting with door propped open to let moisture escape. The jerky is done when it feels dry... 24/08/2009 · Shorelunch used to make a rub for making jerky that was absolutely great for geese. I still have 5 boxes of it. I cut the meat into 1/4? strips and place the rub on overnight and then slow smoke for about 3 hours at 160 Degree’s with hickory chunks. Everyone who has tried it absolutely loves it. It is the best way to use up geese meat. Too bad they quit making it though.
Goose Jerky ? General Discussion Forum In-Depth Outdoors
27/01/2011 · I use a dehydrator on this one, but think you could also use an oven checking it periodicaly. My dad used to make jerky in the oven, on the lowest setting and had a metal spoon proping the over door open slightly (1/4", if I remember correctly), took most of the day and stunk the house up pretty good. .... 19/09/2012 · Goose jerky recipe by MOhuntingGuy » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:04 am Since we don't have a cooking/recipe forum yet *Cough cough (olly)* I decided to post this here.
Goose Jerky Jerky Gold Marinade
Cut duck/goose breast while partially frozen using a slicer or filet knife. Cut into thin strips 1/4-inch or less. Cut into thin strips 1/4-inch or less. In large stainless steel bowl, combine meat and brine making sure the brine covers the meat, store in a cool place for 24 hours (the longer the better).... Kill a bunch of geese in the early season? Make jerky! Mix the marinade ingredients. Pour over the sliced goose. Marinate in the refrigerator for 24-36 hours. Dry in a dehydrator, smoker or oven at the lowest setting with door propped open to let moisture escape. The jerky is done when it feels dry
How To Make Goose Jerky In The Oven
HOMEMADE CANADA GOOSE JERKY Steve Carney Outdoors
- Goose or Duck Jerky Recipe Meat... Pinterest
- Goose or Duck Jerky Recipe Jerky Traeger Grills
- How do i make goose jerky? Yahoo Answers
- Goose jerky recipe waterfowlforum.net
How To Make Goose Jerky In The Oven
Preparing Goose or Venison to Make Jerky Take about 2 pounds of meat out of the freezer, choosing a cut that will slice well, such as steaks, chops or roasts. Place the meat in the refrigerator to defrost.
- HOMEMADE CANADA GOOSE JERKY. Goose jerky suspended with toothpicks in the oven. I gave up trying to make Canadian Geese palatable years ago and have now settled into turning every downed goose into jerky that I make in the kitchen with homemade products. I got tired of serving geese every which way and the end result was always a cross between a leather boot and a soccer ball. Now this jerky
- Finding a goose jerky recipe after you've had a successful hunt is a perfect way to utilize your goose meat. Goose Jerky is easy to make and a great snack! Goose Jerky is easy to make and a great snack!
- 10/10/2016 · I might have to call my oven into service to get the internal temp of the meat up to 160 but the smoking will be in the LC. Now here is where a Bradley would come in handy. Now here is where a Bradley would come in handy.
- Remove from the oven, remove the foil and use oven gloves to lift the rack (and the goose) out of the roasting tin. Pour all the fat from the tin into a bowl and set aside. Sit the goose back in the tin, cover with foil, then roast for 1 hr. Remove the foil and return the bird to the oven for 15-20 mins to brown the skin. Transfer to a large board or platter to rest, uncovered, in a warmish
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Duffy ACT, Conder ACT, Oxley ACT, Kaleen ACT, Oaks Estate ACT, ACT Australia 2646
- New South Wales: Koorainghat NSW, Barwon NSW, Blairmount NSW, Bowral NSW, Greengrove NSW, NSW Australia 2058
- Northern Territory: Rosebery NT, Ilparpa NT, Peppimenarti NT, Fly Creek NT, Katherine South NT, Daly Waters NT, NT Australia 0857
- Queensland: Burnside QLD, Ballard QLD, Bauhinia QLD, Einasleigh QLD, QLD Australia 4078
- South Australia: Dernancourt SA, Taperoo SA, Wild Dog Valley SA, Pandie Pandie SA, Wangary SA, Ingle Farm SA, SA Australia 5026
- Tasmania: Forcett TAS, Police Point TAS, Lune River TAS, TAS Australia 7047
- Victoria: Lake Rowan VIC, Koroit VIC, Scotsburn VIC, Mt Vincent VIC, Portland VIC, VIC Australia 3006
- Western Australia: Mount Erin WA, Port Melbourne WA, Moonyoonooka WA, WA Australia 6033
- British Columbia: Port Alice BC, View Royal BC, Chilliwack BC, Lions Bay BC, Silverton BC, BC Canada, V8W 3W5
- Yukon: Koidern YT, Little River YT, Carmacks YT, Granville YT, McCabe Creek YT, YT Canada, Y1A 4C8
- Alberta: Bentley AB, Camrose AB, Rosalind AB, Bowden AB, Amisk AB, Edgerton AB, AB Canada, T5K 4J2
- Northwest Territories: Aklavik NT, Inuvik NT, Hay River NT, Fort Liard NT, NT Canada, X1A 7L8
- Saskatchewan: Bienfait SK, Mossbank SK, Goodwater SK, Dinsmore SK, Hyas SK, Mortlach SK, SK Canada, S4P 4C6
- Manitoba: Rapid City MB, Treherne MB, Arborg MB, MB Canada, R3B 6P9
- Quebec: Saint-Sauveur QC, Angliers QC, Saint-Celestin QC, Saint-Felicien QC, Prevost QC, QC Canada, H2Y 7W5
- New Brunswick: Memramcook NB, Bertrand NB, Stanley NB, NB Canada, E3B 9H2
- Nova Scotia: Trenton NS, Halifax NS, Halifax NS, NS Canada, B3J 3S4
- Prince Edward Island: Kingston PE, Malpeque Bay PE, Miltonvale Park PE, PE Canada, C1A 1N4
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Salmon Cove NL, Colinet NL, Little Bay NL, Port Rexton NL, NL Canada, A1B 3J3
- Ontario: Gilchrist Bay ON, Jewellville ON, Hilly Grove ON, Merrickville-Wolford, Dongola ON, Cedar Meadows ON, Lafontaine ON, ON Canada, M7A 1L3
- Nunavut: Kugaaruk NU, Apex NU, NU Canada, X0A 6H1
- England: Nottingham ENG, Warrington ENG, Basingstoke ENG, Chester ENG, Sunderland ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 6A4
- Northern Ireland: Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Bangor NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Belfast NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 1H7
- Scotland: East Kilbride SCO, Cumbernauld SCO, Glasgow SCO, Paisley SCO, East Kilbride SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 8B5
- Wales: Barry WAL, Barry WAL, Barry WAL, Wrexham WAL, Newport WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 5D8